Our Annual ACIM St. Louis Weekend Retreat
When: June 21st - 23rd, 2024
Location: Mercy Conference & Retreat Center in St. Louis
A limited number of Early Bird discounts is available through April 15th or until slots are filled. Registration includes Corinne's book, From Anxiety to Love: A Radical New Approach for Letting Go of Fear and Finding Lasting Peace, as well as a Saturday evening Musical Guided Meditation rooted in the Enneagram.
This will be the first time Corinne has visited St. Louis and we can't wait to meet her in person!
There are various topics that the Course points to but doesn’t fully explore. In this weekend retreat, we will explore these “edges” of the Course, including angels, the soul, “psychic abilities” and more. We will examine the various physical channels through which the Holy Spirit speaks to us: clairvoyance and more..
Corinne Zupko, EdS, is the author of the bestselling and award-winning book, From Anxiety to Love. She began her work with A Course in Miracles in 1997 after struggling with multiple anxiety disorders and found her pathway of healing through the Course. Corinne is an international speaker, adjunct professor of counselor education, licensed counselor, certified coach and has recently deepened her relationship with angels and guides after a series of mystical experiences.
We will engage in experiential activities to clear fear stored in the body/mind, become more grounded and embody Course teachings. Please note that this retreat will include Course teachings as well as other related teachings outside of the Course, shared with the intention of supporting our ACIM journey and our development of trust.
We understand that sometimes plans change, so we aim to make our refund policy as clear and fair as possible. Here are the details of our refund policy:
1. Refund Window: Participants may request a refund up to 3 weeks before the
scheduled event. Beyond this window, no refunds will be provided.
2. Methods of Payment & Refund Amounts:
○ Credit Card Payment: If the registration was done via credit card, the
refunded amount will be the original transaction amount less a 3%
registration fee and any credit card processing charges, which are
typically around 4%.
○ Cash or Check Payments: Registrations made by cash or check will be
refunded in full, provided the refund request is within the aforementioned
3. Cancellation & Refund Request Process:
○ All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Email
correspondence is considered acceptable.
○ Refund requests should be submitted with all necessary details including
the name of the registrant, event details, and payment method.
4. Event Cancellations by ACIM - St. Louis: In the rare instance that ACIM - St.
Louis must cancel or reschedule an event, participants will receive a full refund.
5. Refund Processing Time: Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receiving the refund request.
6. Refund Methods: Refunds will be made either by check, PayPal or by crediting the original credit card used for the transaction. The method chosen for the refund will be at the sole discretion of ACIM - St. Louis.
7. Contact ACIM Council: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help and to ensure a smooth experience for our valued participants